We are calling on our customers to register an email address and ‘Opt In’ to receive Rates and Water Notices electronically.
With the increased cost of postage and longer delivery times, electronic delivery will be timelier, convenient, and will help Council reduce its carbon footprint.
By opting in for electronic delivery of information:
- You will now receive your Rates or Water Notices as a link to an Adobe PDF sent to your nominated email address.
- You will no longer receive a physical copy by regular post.
This service will provide a faster, more reliable and environmentally friendly alternative to paper copies.
- Fill in the online form below.
- Add your mobile phone number to be alerted by SMS when your notice is due.
- At this point in time you will need to fill out this form for each property that is owned in the Richmond Valley area.
The personal information on this form is required by Council for updating records. We will only use your personal information for this and related purposes. If this information is not provided, we may not be able to deal with this matter. You may access and/or amend your personal information at any time. How we use this information is explained in our Privacy Statement, which is also available at our Council offices.