The General Manager is responsible for economic and social development, industrial relations and communications and Corporate and Community.
Infrastructure and environmental services are overseen by the Director for Infrastructure and Environment. Priority issues include:
- the economic and social health of the local government area;
- the creation, crafting and executions of community strategic plans;
- long-term financial planning and sustainability;
- community engagement;
- transparent government;
- marketing and promotions;
- asset management; and
- the performance of Council’s business.